Re: extras status report

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 02:20 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

>  I've been kinda silent for the past week b/c I've been busy and
> frustrated - I just wanted to give everyone a heads up as to what I've
> been doing and what the reason is I've not built the set of packages on
> the wiki build request pages.

Thanks for the update and the hard work.

However, before the "make build" stuff is available, would it be
possible to build at least sylpheed-claws for both FC3 and devel?  It's
marked as a security update in Wiki.

If you're willing to do more builds manually at this time, wxGTK for
devel looks like the next important one in the queue to me.