sponsors still needed for new packages, extras not advertised on fedorawebsite?

Hi,

AFAIK sponsorship is no longer needed to get CVS access, instead one should go through the new webinterface, right? (I already have CVS access, just checking)

What about new packages, I see a lot of review requests for new packages on this list without first seeing a sponsor request. So are sponsors still needed for new packages? Or is the idea that if someone reviews it and approves it that he then also automaticly sponsers it, in that case shouldn't: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewPackageProcess be updated?

Also I miss a link to: https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/
and: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewPackageProcess from: http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/extras.shtml

A link there would be helpfull for people who want to contribute. I also see now links about (contributing to) Extras, or to cvs.fedora.redhat.com from fedora.redhat.com. Are we trying to keep CVS and extras a secret?

Regards,

Hans