Re: D1x license

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 10:24 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

AFAIK Parallax I'll see if I can contact them, what about the licence for the engine source?

The "Free for non-commercial use" license is currently pending legal
review.

SuSE is very very very good at shipping things that wouldn't remotely be
considered open source, so we can't use them as precedent.

It sure would help if we could find something else shipped in Fedora
Core that had a "not for commercial use" clause.

Cool,

I assume that once there has been a verdict not only will the wiki be updated but there also will be a post to this list :)

Thanks for looking into this.

Regards,

Hans