Build system bug?

I just got a build failure trying to build octave-forge: http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs//development/329-octave-forge-2005.06.13-2.fc5/

Two of the build dependencies were just barely built in the system, and it appears that when it tried to import those two packages into the build environment, it tried to take them from x86_64 instead of i386, causing it to fail. I'll try again after the other packages are released, but I thought I'd at least report this. I can file a bug, but I don't know whether this is a problem with mock or the build system.

-Quentin