Re: Request for Review: bmp-flac2

Hi.

Matthias Saou
<thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net>
wrote:

> Is this for inclusion into Extras? Because quoting you from bug #153940
> (the RFE for adding a bmp flac plugin) :
>
> "For the time being I'll be happy if it works for anyone besides me. The
> code is not ready yet for broad distribution."

Yes, it is the same codebase. Which has meanwhile gained features and
sanity checks, so I'm mentally prepared to let other people see it.

> So if such is the case, I'm wondering if it isn't a little premature to
> include it, maybe it would be worth linking it on the bmp plugins page
> first, and hope people help you fix/improve it.

I'll notify the BMP people, also.

--
Q276304 - Error Message: Your Password Must Be at Least 18770 Characters
and Cannot Repeat Any of Your Previous 30689 Passwords