Re: Review still needed: svgalib

Matthias Saou wrote:
I'm not 100% sure it works since I don't think I've ever tested it with
multiple archs on the same line (here %{ix86} expands to more than one),
but it should :-)

Thanks to your instructions for the demos, I've tested the resulting
packages and all seems to work fine for me (1024x768 fb console on FC4
i386).

Ah, you're using fbdev, then you should be able to run the demos as normal user without any special rights needed, can you try this for me?

So consider the package reviewed and APPROVED. I'll send out the email now.

Thanks, I'll submit it to CVS and request a build sometime the next couple of days.

Regards,

Hans