Loss of internet connectivity for a week.

I will be off the grid from August 5th through August 14th. During this
time I will be unable to maintain my packages.   Not that I'm
expecting there to be an issue with glabel or istanbul in the next
week, but if there is a must update situation please be advised that
I'm off the grid till Aug 14th and someone else will need to update
those packages.

-jef