Re: Review still needed: svgalib

Again sorry, to keep this on list, but I've got no other way to reach Matthias.

Matthias Saou wrote:
Ralf Ertzinger wrote :

Sorry to not take this offlist, but Matthias From header is invalid (even after removing the spam.spam.spam...)

It is greylisted, but absolutely valid.

Yup :-) Spammers remove the "spam.spam.spam.." too it seems, as I get zero
spam on that very long valid address, which was obviously the whole
point ;-)

For Hans : I though the svgalib xmame target had been unmaintained for a
few releases already. I guess I was wrong, and now that it's in extras,
I'll try it out and probably improve my packages to be able to use it.

Here's what I get:

---

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtp2.versatel.nl.
Het volgende bericht dat u stuurde aan deze gebruiker is niet aangekomen.

De meest voorkomende redenen zijn:
- het verkeerd intypen van het e-mailadres of het e-mailadres bestaat niet.
- de mailbox van de ontvangende gebruiker is vol waardoor er geen e-mail meer wordt geaccepteerd.
- het e-mailbericht stond in de wachtrij en kon in de afgelopen 3 dagen niet worden afgeleverd.

The following email that you sent to this user has not been received.

The most occuring reasons are:
- wrongly typed e-mailaddress or the e-mailaddress doesn't exist.
- the e-mailbox of the receiving user is full and therefore the e-mail won't be accepted.
- the e-mailmessage was in queue and couldn't be delivered in the past 3 days.

<thias freshrpms net>:
62.39.85.77 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <thias freshrpms net>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table
Giving up on 62.39.85.77.