New Package Process, mark two

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 21:14:06 UTC 2005

So we've got a new mechanism to track New Package Requests.  Some of you
may have noticed the emails.  :)

Read the new process here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/NewPackageProcessMarkTwo

This should help us keep a handle on all the new package requests as we
grow.

If anyone has any questions or issues with using the new process, please
ask.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan