Cannot request new branch

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Thu Aug 11 16:57:01 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 18:48 +0200, Dawid Gajownik wrote:
> Hi!
>
> 	According to this page:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/UsingCvsFaq#head-ffbc4a432ba7fbda0cf1c4d9cf1697189ddd29dd
> I shoud edit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/CVSSyncNeeded to
> request FC-4 branch creation for athcool package. Unfortunately, I don't
> have rights to do so. May someone create it for me or give me "edit"
> priviliges (account name: "DawidGajownik")?
>
> 	I have also problem with build requesting. I've done everything which
> is written here → http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BuildRequests
> (yes, I have CVS access, all three certificates and set proper email and
> address fields in ~/.plague-client.cfg file). I still see this error:
>
> [y4kk0 at X devel]$ make plague
> Enter passphrase for key '/home/y4kk0/.ssh/id_dsa':
> /usr/bin/plague-client build athcool athcool-0_3_11-2_fc5 devel
> Server returned an error: Insufficient privileges.
> [y4kk0 at X devel]$

Hi Dawid,

I think I owe you an apology.  You sent me a similar email earlier and I
overlooked the "Enter Passphrase..." bit -- sorry!

Please try the following:

  ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_dsa
    ==> enter passphrase
  make plague

and that should take care of it.  If not, you might need to start an
ssh-agent session but thats unlikely since its probably been started for
you.

Ed

ps - more helpful ssh-agent refs at:

     http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-keyc.html