Package built but not available?

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 14:31:48 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 14:54 +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just rebuilt i8kutils for FC-4 and devel, but when I go here :
>
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs//4/41-i8kutils-1.25-4.fc4/i386/
>
> I only see the source rpm and the logs, there is no i386 package in the
> i386/ directory as I would have expected (as it used to be). Has something
> changed? I see one "unusual" thing about this package : it's exclusivearch
> i386, could that be the cause? Just wondering...

The build system moves the packages from the temporary build directories
(which you link to above) into the build system repository.  It then
deletes the stuff in the temporary build directories.  Otherwise, we
have 4 or 5 copies of something like OpenOffice.org around :)

Eventually, the stuff gets pushed live, which I believe Seth is still
working on.  In the mean time, we can probably expose the build system
repository so you can take a look at your packages.

Dan