[update] amarok 1.3 - needs sponsor

Michel Salim michel.salim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:41:09 UTC 2005

I just updated amarok to the newly-released 1.3 - there's a new output
plugin, helix, though it does not seem to work properly yet - can't
even play Oggs. Not sure if it should be built by default at this
stage.

Patch #2, fixing the forward declarations, is no longer needed, and is
substituted by a patch to change the defaults for the gst and helix
engines (by default gst is using osssink instead of alsasink).

I'd need someone to check this in (Michael?), since I was away when
Fedora Extras started and don't have CVS access yet. Please review the
changes.

Thanks,

--
Michel Salim 林智勇