Unmaintained packages

Hi Panu,

after reporting a new version of supertux available and not getting a
response I found that you have some open tickets unanswered for a while
-- everything alright with you? Would you need assistance? I could e.g.
update supertux by myself if it's okay with you.

Nils
--
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp redhat com