Re: recode

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:45:55 -0700, Jeff Sheltren wrote:

> On Aug 22, 2005, at 12:34 AM, Zoltan Kota wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > As I see recode is unmaintained in extras. Since the packages I
> > maintain
> > require recode I could volunteer if nobody else wants it.
> >
> > Zoltan
> >

> I also need it for fortune-mod, but please feel free to claim it.
> Let me know if you want any help with it.

Yes, feel free to claim it. It has been "without maintainer" long enough.
If you choose to do it, take the package from the OrphanedPackages list in
the Wiki, update "owners.list" in CVS, and re-assign any open tickets in
bugzilla.

The  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/OrphanedPackages  page has been
updated with regard to transferring package ownership via "owners.list"
in CVS.