Fedora Extras development Package Build Report

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Aug 23 06:53:35 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-20 at 22:44 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:28:25 +0100, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > > bluefish-1.0.2-3.fc5
> >
> > And there was me about to say 1.0.3-1.fc5 can be found at
> >
> > http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/linux/downloads/bluefish-1.0.3-1.fc5.rpm
> > http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/linux/downloads/bluefish-debuginfo-1.0.3-1.fc5.rpm
> > http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/linux/downloads/bluefish.spec
> >
> > I've not up'ed the src.rpm
> >
> > TTFN
> >
> > Paul
>
> Sorry, but for the moment the rebuild is enough to fix the Cairo ABI
> related dependency breakage. Upgrade to upstream 1.0.3 may be done later
> (and then also for FC4 and FC3). I do respect package ownership. In
> particular when spec changelog entries indicate that there is somebody who
> possibly prepares an upgrade already.

Me too. I did the update the 1.0.2 after discussing it with Phillip
Compton, the package maintainer. He's been very busy for a while, as
mentioned at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-July/msg00343.html and I've just been looking after bluefish in his absence. I did an update to 1.0.3 for devel, FC-4, and FC-3 on Sunday, which everyone should now have...

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>