rpmlint errors

In the ATLAS package I'm working on, I'm getting some rpmlint errors and warnings in the devel package that don't make sense to me. I've put all of the headers in /usr/include/atlas, and they're all causing this error:

E: atlas-devel script-without-shellbang /usr/include/atlas/atlas_reflvl3.h

I have some library symlinks in /usr/lib and some in /usr/lib/atlas, but only the ones in /usr/lib/atlas are giving me this:
W: atlas-devel dangling-relative-symlink /usr/lib/atlas/libblas.so libblas.so.3.0

Another related question--I'm using a configuration file /etc/ld.so.conf.d/atlas-%{arch}.conf, and rpmlint wants me to do %config(noreplace) in front of it. Can anyone explain what the noreplace does? It's not documented in the Maximum RPM doc.

-Quentin