missing documentation about dist/tags

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 12:56:05 UTC 2005

On 8/27/05, Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> wrote:
>In NewPackageProcessMarkTwo there are some missing items that are in
>NewPackageProcessMark (in PACKAGE COMPLETION) but there is a link to
>BuildRequest so adding it to BuildRequests should be right.

I disagree, the extra steps about closing the review bugreport and
editing the owners file are only needed for a new package. When
requesting builds for update, you don't need to do those extras
steps... you simply need to get the updates committed into CVS,tag the
branch, and request a build against that branch.

-jef