Project Looking Glass

Colin Bullock cmbullock at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 15:09:33 UTC 2005

Hello! My name is Colin Bullock, and i'm a developer with the Project
Looking Glass team. If you aren't familiar with it, Looking Glass is
an open-source, 3D desktop/windowing system, based on java3d (see
http://lg3d.dev.java.net for more info).

Currently, we are working to define our requirements for our 1.0
release, and in the process, we are looking into various distribution
options. I use Fedora personally, and would love to see Looking Glass
included in the extras repository. However, we wanted to put some
feelers out, and get some feedback from the Fedora community members.
Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, comments, etc. on the matter would
be greatly appreciated, and i will be sure to share them all with the
rest of the Looking Glass community (or feel free to post comments on
the Looking Glass forums).

Thanks for any input.
- Colin Bullock