Re: fedora-extras-release

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 02:18 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> I was almost thinking, maybe put a fedora-extras package in fedora core.
>

> so a user, if they so desired, could:
> yum install fedora-extras
>
> and then once it's done they have the extras repo all ready to go.
>
> thoughts?

I have a yum-repos package in my repo that does basically that, but for
more than just Fedora Extras. Feel free to take a look at it for ideas.

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/yum/3/i386/RPMS.ivazquez/yum-
repos-0.0.3-0.iva.0.noarch.rpm

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/yum/3/i386/SRPMS.ivazquez/yum-
repos-0.0.3-0.iva.0.src.rpm