swsusp, thinkpad module, bootsplash

Kevin Verma kevinverma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 19:06:52 UTC 2005

I tried patching swsusp and bootsplash my self but there is a lot of code
mis-match and some things I won't understand. So I decided not to take a
risk.

However I can always take official kernel from kernel.org but I guess it would
be a good idea to take some suggestion from the famous Desktop Kernel guy.

Cheers,
Kevin