Re: fedora-extras-release

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 02:18 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> I was almost thinking, maybe put a fedora-extras package in fedora
> core.
>

> so a user, if they so desired, could:
> yum install fedora-extras
>
> and then once it's done they have the extras repo all ready to go.
>
> thoughts?

Good idea, can we have this sorted now?

What are thoughts on including a package into Core, *after* its been
released?

I guess this is a noble aim for FC-4 - we have a "fedora-extras" package
that basically provides /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-extras.repo and the ones
in /usr/share/rhn, /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-$releasever
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/