If anyone wants to test building on x86_64, but has no machine to test

Hi *!

If anyone has no x86_64 system but wants to fix his or other peoples
packages that are currently failing on x86_64 (see
http://www.fedoraproject.com/wiki/Extras_2fFC3Status ):

Just send me a notice and a link to the package, a bugzilla entry or a
diff against CVS. If I find time I'll try to test if it is building on
x86_64.

CU
thl
--
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info>