Including udftools

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Sat Feb 5 10:23:52 UTC 2005

seth vidal wrote :

> On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 10:58 +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just received this email about udftools :
>
> Matthias:
> only two question:
>  why not put this on fedora-extras-list?
>  any reticence on your part for bringing it in?

Two answers ;-)
- Because I think it's a package for Core
- Nope, I could package it for Extras for now, and let someone take it
later on to include it into Core

I was just asking in case some RH developer was already planning on putting
it in now that the shipped kernel supports packet writing.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.760_FC3
Load : 0.47 0.23 0.14