New candidates for inclusion in Extras : udftools and starfighter-music

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Wed Feb 9 10:30:26 UTC 2005

Matthias Saou wrote :

> - udftools : As UDF packet writing support is now in the latest FC
kernels,
> these tools are useful "out of the box" on FC without any kernel patching
> or recompiling, thus should be easily accessible to all users.

I've just imported this trivial package into CVS. Not sure if I did the
right thing, as no one "sponsored" me... but nobody either opposed or
commented on the idea either.
People interested in reviewing it can do so now. My basic testing went
fine, but I still want to check x86_64 before asking for the initial build
(and also incorporate any suggested changes).

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.760_FC3
Load : 0.07 0.18 0.24