Re: New candidates packages for Extras

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 12:02 -0500, Dennis Gregorovic wrote:
> I would like to add the following packages to Extras.  These are all
> Artistic license except perl-Test-AutoBuild, which is GPL.

Great! We certainly could use more perl packages in the system, its one
of the major complaints I hear again and again.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> LCA, RHCE
Red Hat Sales Engineer || Aurora Linux Project Leader

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
-- Sir Winston Churchill