requesting sponsor for new package: xmms-jess

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Feb 9 23:32:04 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 23:07 -0500, Charles R. Anderson wrote:
> I've packaged a visualization plugin for xmms called JESS:
>
> http://angus.ind.wpi.edu/~cra/fedora/extras/xmms-jess/

> Is anyone interested in sponsoring this for inclusion to Extras?

I'll sponsor this. On review, the package looks good. I had one minor
issue with its use of LINE_MAX, which conflicts with a header in glibc-
headers, throwing a compiler warning, but it is otherwise fine.

Do you want me to import this for you?

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> LCA, RHCE
Red Hat Sales Engineer || Aurora Linux Project Leader

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
-- Sir Winston Churchill