Artwork, was: New candidates for inclusion in Extras : udftools and starfighter-music

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 16:07:26 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 16:14 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> Comments on other forms of art, e.g. pictures, fonts or other graphics in
> games, anyone? ;o)

Well I was about to start something about non-free (or dubiously
licensed) stuff in torcs-data, but I've seen that this has already been
resolved in CVS with the newer version 1.2.3 stuff. Besides, it might
make sense to move non-free (as in speech) artwork to livna as long as
it is distributable and the copyright situation is clear.

Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com