New package for review : plone

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Feb 11 12:39:34 UTC 2005

Matthias Saou wrote :

> A few comments :
[...]

One last one, and I'm being veeeeery picky on this one :-)
Move along if you're only interested in productive stuff! ;-)

You're using tabs for the "URL:" line whereas the others use spaces... you
should try to keep consistent. This is the main reason why I don't try to
keep all of those headers aligned in my own spec files. And seeing the
amount of spec files out there that mix tabs and spaces, and become
unreadable if you're not using the author's tab spacing setting (i.e. 4 vs.
8 spaces), I'm definitely not about to change this.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.760_FC3
Load : 0.64 0.41 0.29