New package for review: gnome-cpufreq-applet

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Feb 13 11:28:24 UTC 2005

Am Samstag, den 12.02.2005, 21:25 -0500 schrieb Thomas J. Baker:
> On Sat, 2005-02-12 at 23:04 +0100, Adrian Reber wrote:
> > I would like to include gnome-cpufreq-applet and I'm posting it here for
> > reviews:
> >
> > http://lisas.de/~adrian/rpm/gnome-cpufreq-applet-0.3.1-1.src.rpm
> >
> > 		Adrian
>
> Doesn't build for me on x86_64:

Fixed by a "autoreconf -i -f" before configure.

Adrian, cause there might be problems due to different autotools-
versions we normally (at least AFAIK) solve this not by a autoreconfig
in the spec file. We instead create a patch after running autoreconf -i
-f against an unmodified src-tree and but the patch in the spec file.
See sirius/sirius.spec for an example. Remember to remove the autoreconf
cache-dir autom4te.cache/ before diffing.

HTH