Re: amarok 1.2

F. Kooman wrote:
On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 17:13 +0100, Aurelien Bompard wrote:

Hi all,

I've just updated amarok 1.2 in CVS. Since it's a pretty big update, I'd be
happy if someone who likes amarok could test it for a day or two before I
ask for the official build.

I can't find Amarok in the Sound & Video menu using GNOME. Maybe because
it's desktop file is located in the applications/kde directory?

Shouldn't matter. gnome *should* find it in applications or any subdirectory thereof. At least that's what the freedesktop.org standard allows, and if gnome doesn't find it, it's a bug.

-- Rex