Maintainership: bzflag

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Feb 25 09:06:06 UTC 2005

Colin Charles wrote :

> I'd like to maintain bzflag in Extras, since thats been orphaned in Core
> [1]
>
> This might mean bumping up to BZFlag 2 as well (which has a lot of cool
> features)
>
> Bugzilla account is colin at fedoraproject.org and I'm a general all round
> Fedora person.
>
> Any objections?
>
> [1] - and ever since being in Bangalore on a LAN, started playing it
> voraciously as well ;-)

It had already been upgraded in Rawhide to 2.0 by Nils, and I had a
bugzilla entry about that update (with attached spec patch) which Warren
closed once it got done.

I've been maintaining that package initially (Alan adapted my freshrpms
package to get it into Core), but really don't mind if someone else wants
maintainership, especially if it's someone who plays it more than I do :-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.766_FC3
Load : 0.30 0.79 1.12