Self Introduction: Pedro Lamarão

Pedro Lamarão pedro.lamarao at mndfck.org
Sun Feb 27 00:46:56 UTC 2005

1. Full Legal Name

     Pedro Lamarão Rosa e Silva

2. Full Legal Name

     Pedro Lamarão Rosa e Silva

:)

3. Profession or student status

     Attending college, and working as trainee programmer.

4. Company or School

     Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Rio de Janeiro's State
University): http://www.uerj.br/

     Intersix Technologies S.A.: http://www.intersix.com.br/

5. Your Goals in the Fedora Project

     I use Fedora at home; there are some packages I use not present in
the distribution that I'd like to contribute/maintain, like the
"Off-The-Record Messaging" plugin for gaim.
     I would do QA on software I use.

6. Historical Qualifications

     Hm...
     I have a project in Sourceforge: http://socketstream.sf.net/

     I'm skilled in C, C++, C# and Java.

     No particular reason why you should trust me. :)

7. GPG KEYID and fingerprint

     pub  1024D/A7B60E9D 2005-02-27 Pedro Lamarão (Fedora)
<pedro.lamarao at mndfck.org>  Impressão da chave = D65E 0B28 2370 1DF5
  E653  94DA AD95 EBB3 A7B6 0E9D
     sub  1024g/AF85A15C 2005-02-27