Request for review: pyxdg

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sun Jul 3 04:14:06 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 13:17 +0200, Sindre Pedersen Bjordal wrote:

* snip smeg - I'll review that later when I've played with it*

> For dependencies: PyXDG, a python library to access freedesktop.org
> standards. Used Rudolfs spec from Newrpms and adapted it to the
> fedora template.
>
> http://foolish.digitalinc.info/pakker/SRPMS/pyxdg.spec
> http://foolish.digitalinc.info/pakker/SRPMS/pyxdg-0.14-1.src.rpm

upstream md5sum matches
License is correct according to COPYING file
builds in mock cleanly (fc4)
spec file is in style of fedora-rpmdevtools template

HOWEVER -
This appears to me to be a noarch package.
Add builarch: noarch
change

CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" %{__python} setup.py build
to just

%{__python} setup.py build
(a C compiler is not used)

I also would suggest adding %{?dist} to the release