Trademarks

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Sun Jul 3 21:54:23 UTC 2005

I would expect that our legal folks will expect that other trademarks be
honored, just as we would expect our own trademarks to be honored.

My $0.02: do your best to "do the right thing."  Worst case scenario,
someone yells at us and says, "hey, that's trademarked!" and we fix it.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan