Request for Review: R-hdf5

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Mon Jul 4 16:41:18 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 11:01 -0500, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> Since hdf5 is now approved, it only makes sense to get R-hdf5 in as
> well.
>
> R-hdf5 provides an interface to the NCSA HDF5 library for R.
>
> Like most R addon packages, its small and simple.
>
> SRPM:
> http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/R-hdf5-1.6.0-1.src.rpm
> SPEC: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/R-hdf5.spec

Hi Spot,

Heres the review:

 - rpmlint reports:
     W: R-hdf5 invalid-license GPL version 2 or later
     W: R-hdf5 dangerous-command-in-%post perl
     W: R-hdf5 dangerous-command-in-%postun perl
 - naming OK
 - license OK
 - source matches upstream
 - builds & installs on FC4
 - BuildRequires seems OK
 - dir ownership looks OK
 - perms all look OK
 - %clean is OK

Since I don't see any blockers, I'll send an approved in a few minutes.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
             Cambridge, MA 02139-4307