mock build fails

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Mon Jul 4 21:29:45 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 13:12 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 16:50 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 09:50 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> > Closing PRs in bugzilla, doesn't help end users which are stuck with a
> > problem and are eagerly waiting for you to provide a fix, and lets
> > appear you as a jerk to them.
>
> It's odd, I know folks at rh who close bugs and RFEs in red
> hat-developed programs when they check in the fix to CVS, too.
FE doesn't have any control over what they do. RH has the freedom to
apply whatever development policy they prefer, no matter what users
think about it or how harmful it might be to RH.

> All it means is: "This bug is fixed and will be released eventually"
The same way yum now supports "--download-only" and the same way yelp
meanwhile supports reading man pages and info files?

Ralf