Updated Scribus 1.2.2.1 for FC

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Jul 6 15:00:45 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 08:40 -0500, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 15:30 +0200, P Linnell wrote:
>
> > Not intended to do that... This is only a one time case.

As several people have pointed out to me in private, Phil is pretty much
giving up his Fedora packages for other people to take over. P, would
you be interested in taking maintainership of the scribus packages?

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!