Request for review: tcllib

I just discovered that tcllib-1.3 was in FC1 but later removed. I've imported tcllib -1.7 into CVS and now need a review:

%description
Tcllib, the Tcl Standard Library is a collection of Tcl packages
that provide utility functions useful to a large collection of Tcl
programmers.
The home web site for this code is http://tcllib.sourceforge.net/.
At this web site, you will find mailing lists, web forums, databases
for bug reports and feature requests, the CVS repository (browsable
on the web, or read-only accessible via CVS ), and more.
Note: also grab source tarball for more documentation, examples, ...

rpmlint gives some warnings such as:
: tcllib non-executable-script /usr/share/tcl8.4/tcllib-1.7/pop3/clnt.tcl 0644
E: tcllib script-without-shellbang /usr/share/tcl8.4/tcllib-1.7/math/fourier.tcl

...which can be ignored because these are script libraries, not standalone executable scripts.

--Mike