Nexuiz, continued

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Fri Jul 8 18:49:47 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 08:43:49PM +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Aha! I've been fighting with the icon too for the last 1/2h, thanks for
> the fix! :-) I see still two problems :
> - The explicit library name requirements, which break on x86_64
> - It's slow (unplayable!) on my AMD64 2800+ w/ Radeon 9200 even in 320x240
>
> The first is a quick fix, but the second... ppracer, neverball etc. work
> great, I would have thought that from the requirements listed in the
> Readme my machine would have been sufficiently powerful :-(

I can play it on my T31 with this card (1024x768):

VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility M7 LW
[Radeon Mobility 7500]

It is not really fast but I get about 19fps with most of the details
disabled.

		Adrian

--
Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de>            http://lisas.de/~adrian/
system consumed all the paper for paging