Request for review / approval: mod_security.

Michael Fleming mfleming at enlartenment.com
Sat Jul 9 11:27:06 UTC 2005

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 13:26:11 +0300. Ville Skyttä waffled thusly:

> One minor thing you may be interested in: httpd-mmn (mmn = "module magic
> number" AFAIK) provides means to specify a compatible install time httpd
> dependency.  See mod_* specfiles in Core.

Excellent idea - I've looked at the mod_perl spec in Core and it seems
ideal for my purposes (and very easy to integrate too.) I've just kicked
off a local mock build with this tip folded in, so I'll see the result
shortly.

Thanks for the tip Ville, it'll come in very handy in the future too (I'd
like to have a shot at submitting mod_geoip and dependencies too at some
point)

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming at enlartenment.com>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"