http://fedoraproject.org/extras/4/i386/repodata/

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:47:23 UTC 2005

On 7/9/05, Konstantin Ryabitsev <mricon at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we should combine -- a wikipage to suggest new groups,
> mandatory group packages, group meta-dependencies, and to handle stuff
> like i18n translations. Plus cvs tags for assigning the package as
> "optional" into already defined groups.
>
> That could work reasonably well.

Are volunteering to help process the requests as they come into the wikipage?
We could create a workflow example with the glabels package, where I
act as the requestor
and you act as the comps maintainer and hammer out some text for the
Extras New Package Guide wikipage on how to go about requesting
inclusion into the comps.  I assure you, I can do an exceedingly good
job at making boneheaded mistakes, so I'm the perfect test case for
instruction drafting.

-jef