Maintenance of python-docutils

Hi all,

I intend to take over maintenance of the python-docutils package from Toshio Kuratomi (toshio tiki-lounge com) starting today, until he has reliable internet access again. This has been approved by Toshio.

My bugzilla account is: menno freshfoo com

Could I please also have permission to update the wiki pages?

Thanks,
Menno