Request for review: cogito

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Sun Jul 10 19:22:21 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-10 at 12:16 -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> In http://people.redhat.com/~roland/fedora/4/ please find cogito.spec,
> as well as a src.rpm and repodata you can use to install the binaries there.
>
> This is one of the GIT-based SCM tools, and apparently one of the most
> straightforward ways to track Linus's kernel development.
>
> I started with an upstream rpm and cleaned up the spec file.  It's pretty
> trivial.  I haven't actually put any packages into extras before, so I
> might have overlooked some conventions.  Please advise.

Neil Horman, Chris Wright, and now you have all expressed interest in
maintaining cogito. Previous requests were halted, due to concerns about
the maturity level of the software. I suspect at this point its fine
(and there is obviously demand). The three of you should figure out who
will own this, then I'll be happy to review the end package.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!