Request for review: cogito

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Sun Jul 10 20:23:43 UTC 2005

> I agree entirely. I'm not against cogito in the slightest (never have
> been). I just want to make sure that there is no disagreement in who
> should be maintaining it.

I defy anyone to get me to disagree with their assertion on that
subject. ;-) It was Chris Wright's upstream rpm that I started with.
I (and probably Neil) are set up to check it in as soon as given
approval, but I imagine Chris is too if he proposed maintaining it in
Extras before.  Both of them demonstrate their superior sanity by not
responding to email on such issues on the weekend.