wine for fedora core 4?

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 15:08:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

> On 07/14/2005 04:22 PM, Jan Scott wrote:
> > I use fedora core 4 and want to install wine. But there are only rpm's
> > available for fedora core 1 , 2 , 3.
> > Is it safe to use the rpm corresponding with fedora core 3?
>
> And no, I don't think it's safe to use those rpms, as the source that
> was used is: Wine-20030911.tar.gz
>                    ^^^^^^^^ Pretty old, isn't it? :-/

I've just tried to build the current FC3 srpm and it won't build. I'm
trying to make an RPM of the current tarball and will let folks know if
and when it's ready.

TTFN

Paul
--
"The city of Washington was built on a stagnant swamp some 200 years ago
and very little has changed; it stank then and it stinks now. Only