Review: perl-Crypt-Blowfish / CBC

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Jul 14 18:47:04 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 20:38 +0200, Andreas Thienemann wrote:

> Okay, while your on it, please remember to also change the changelog check
> so it does not complain about the changelog line with the release 1.04
> while the package is named 1.04.fc4.

Already done in CVS a week ago, will request a build as soon as the
buildsys is available again.

By the way, I've also fixed some related issues the XEmacs
rpm-spec-mode.el; that'll be included in the (real soon now) upcoming
xemacs-sumo update.  I also pinged Jens, and heard that this fix has
been scheduled into the next FC GNU Emacs update, too.

(And as some may have noticed, as a result of these fixes, I've actually
started to add disttags to some of the packages I maintain :))