http://fedoraproject.org/extras/4/i386/repodata/

Eric R. Meyers ermeyers at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 14 19:34:22 UTC 2005

Gentlemen,

Consensus is building.

I don't care what the grouping views are called. We just need to agree, and we
are.  One of the major issues will be clarifying (defuzzying) the groups, and
I'll use the group "web-server" as an example.  It's a generic name for
Typal/Component group.  It should be made pure to clarify (defuzzify) its
grouping purpose.  So packages like 'apachetop' and 'awstats' will need to be
moved out into another Typal/Component group called web-server-accessories.
As long as we use generic terms for a group, then we'll know that it's a
Typal/Component group.  The Alphabetical groups will be self explanatory, and
anything with an specific name will classify as a Logical/Task group.

Eric
--
Eric R. Meyers
Systems Engineer