wine for fedora core 4?

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Jul 15 09:51:21 UTC 2005

Oliver Falk wrote :

> Just to let you know, *I'm* not interessted, as I don't use wine - the
> software... :-)

Anyone the least bit interested could contact Rudolf Kastl, and either
work with him to have him import and maintain his wine package in Extras,
or to cooperate and proxy his changes to Extras.

http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/

It would definitely be a good idea since he works closely with the
upstream wine developers for his packages, tests regressions etc.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux kernel 2.6.12-1.1390_FC4.s3
Load : 0.41 0.82 0.89