Core and Extras maintainers coordination

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 16:10:14 UTC 2005

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Nathan Grennan wrote:

> I think coordination between core and extras maintainers needs to
> increase if extras isn't to be second class.

I hereby banish all usage of the term "second class" to describe Fedora
Extras.

If you think that there are issues with Fedora Extras that need to be
worked out, that's a good thing indeed.  Voice them.  And yes, over time,
we need to improve interaction between Core and Extras -- and we will.

But enough with the "second class" talk.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan