Re: Re-Request for review: pytz and python-dateutil

Jose' Matos wrote:
On Friday 22 July 2005 17:20, José Matos wrote:

Orion Poplawski wrote:

http://pytz.sourceforge.net/

Package at:

http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/pytz.spec
http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/pytz-2005i-1.src.rpm

MINOR:

- Is it really necessary to include PKG-INFO into docs? Isn't it redundant?

Probably, removed.

- Is it really necessary to make all python files executable? I don't see this rule anywhere...

If the last item is supported by any more experienced packager then consider this as approved.

I think I did it to shutup a rpmlint warning about non-executable scripts. If it does no harm (?) I'll leave it in.

python-dateutil:

The dateutil module provides powerful extensions to the standard
datetime module, available in Python 2.3+.

https://moin.conectiva.com.br/DateUtil

Package at:

http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/python-dateutil.spec
http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/python-dateutil-0.9-1.src.rpm

The last point is really minor so consider this package approved.

Thanks. I'll probably up to 1.0 before checkin.

- Orion